Re: Nuttx STM32F7 SDMMC multiblock operations bugfix
spudarnia@yahoo.com [nuttx]
2018-01-18 17:20:32 UTC
Is this the same patch that you sent to me in my personal email? That has already been committed and pushed to the repository.

Greg
evgen@wolpike.com [nuttx]
2018-01-18 17:25:12 UTC
Yes, it is. Thanks.
skwlf2gppoke2v565yohf2i4xcactcs24jyzsquk@yahoo.com [nuttx]
2018-01-19 07:25:51 UTC
The same thing should probably be applied to STM4L as it's practically the same driver.
spudarnia@yahoo.com [nuttx]
2018-01-19 16:25:20 UTC
Post by ***@yahoo.com [nuttx]
The same thing should probably be applied to STM4L as it's practically the same driver.
Certainly if someone wants to apply this change to the STM32L4 driver and verify the functionality, I would accept the patch or PR (of course, also provided that it follows the coding standard).