OpenIoT summit North America 2018
masayuki.ishikawa@gmail.com [nuttx]
2018-01-28 00:01:08 UTC
Hello,

Perhaps some of you might already know, I am going to talk about NuttX at OpenIoT Summit in Portland.

https://elciotna18.sched.com/event/DYML/smp-and-networking-support-on-nuttxlc823450-masayuki-ishikawa-koichi-okamoto-sony-video-sound-products-inc

Alan will also talk about NuttX.

If anyone attends the event, please let me know.

Thanks,

Masayuk Ishikawa from Sony
Alan Carvalho de Assis acassis@gmail.com [nuttx]
2018-01-28 10:55:52 UTC
Hi Masayuki,

Thank you and congratulations again!

This is the link for my presentation:

https://elciotna18.sched.com/event/DYLs/using-nuttx-rtos-for-industrial-iot-solutions-alan-carvalho-de-assis-extern-io

Looking forward to see you guys at ELC/OpenIOT 2018 at Portland.

BR,

Alan
Masayuk Ishikawa from Sony
maxingxing0733@126.com [nuttx]
2018-01-29 06:27:11 UTC
Hi Masayuki,
Looking forward to your presentation and hope I would be there.
I'm a newbie to Nuttx, and I'm quite fascinated by all its great features. However, one concern to me is how Nuttx is and will be maintained. As I could see, Gregory Nutt is the author and main contributor. Are there any other pepole or groups working on this RTOS?
Hope to get your reply here, and you may add this subject to your presentation.
Bruno Herrera bruherrera@gmail.com [nuttx]
2018-02-06 10:49:21 UTC
Congrats!
This year I'll not able to join the conference, but is great to see NuttX
gaining some traction on Linux Foundation Events!
Post by ***@126.com [nuttx]
However, one concern to me is how Nuttx is and will be maintained.
As I could see, Gregory Nutt is the author and main contributor.
Are there any other pepole or groups working on this RTOS?
Hi, welcome to the NuttX forum.
As you can see at the following site, there are many contributors now.
Actually, I am one of them and you will be able to find my name.
https://www.openhub.net/p/nuttx
Last year I talked at ELC North America.
If you are interested in our activities, please watch the following
YouTube.

Thanks,
Masayuki Ishikawa from Sony
masayuki.ishikawa@gmail.com [nuttx]