Nuttx understanding
ivanucherdjiev@gmail.com [nuttx]
2018-01-05 11:21:58 UTC
Hello all,

I am using Nuttx from about 6 - 7 months, and really like it. I really want to get better knowledge of Nuttx architecture and get more active and help developing it, but I don't have much of previous experience with posix and linux programing (most of my experience is bare metal programming on C or assembly and FreeRTOS), so there are a lot of new things for me. So far I learned a lot by just digging in the source code and making Nuttx port for a new MCU, but i lack of some fundamental knowledge of the architecture. Can you advice me with a book or some good source of information about posix standard , Unix( linux) and Nuttx architecture. I really love the low level programing and i am mostly interested in writing drivers and modules for the OS (I am not so much interested in applications writing ).
Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Ivan Ucherdzhiev