Porting NuttX to FRDM-K28F development board
marcitolopes@gmail.com [nuttx]
2018-01-04 12:26:25 UTC
Hi all. I want to use NuttX on the new Kinetis chips K27, K28. There is a development board: FRDM-K28F, so I want to know if already exists a port or a guide and some references to port it myself.

Best regards.
Alan Carvalho de Assis acassis@gmail.com [nuttx]
2018-01-04 12:39:32 UTC
Hi marcitolopes,

Yes, there is a porting guide:

http://www.nuttx.org/Documentation/NuttxPortingGuide.html

There is support to other Kinetis on mainline, so you need to compare
the Reference Manual of each and add the missing items.

BR,

Alan
Best regards.
Alan Carvalho de Assis acassis@gmail.com [nuttx]
2018-01-04 12:47:44 UTC
Hey Alven,

Could you please help marciotolopes?

Alven ported NuttX to K22 recently, but he didn't submit it to
mainline yet (I hope he will do it something).

I think he has a fresh memory about this process.

BR,

Alan
Hi marcitolopes,